Wednesday, October 15, 2014

29 Weeks


Hit the 29th week today. A busy day, er, night, as the shelves and pull-out bed we were expecting arrived at around 6pm. Thank goodness our neighbors didn't complain about the drilling past 5pm.

Yes, we are in a nesting frenzy now. The second room's still a mess though as the stuff we just sold are going to their new owners by the week-end. Will try to post photos here soon.

On the bebe front, balong is really really active. The other night, I thought there was an earthquake so I checked my water bottle and the hanging light for movement. Turned out it was only me moving because bebe's squirming like crazy. I noticed that he also gets active when I'm at the sink and the faucet is on - I guess he likes the gushing water? 

I am all parts excited, nervous and overwhelmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...