Thursday, October 2, 2014

Last Trimester


On to happier thoughts... Today marks my 27th week per gestational age. We are 1 week away from the 7th month and the last trimester. Yey!

Busy busy busy. I've bought a few bottles, blankets, bibs. Mommy insists on buying the white newborn clothes. The biggest thing we've bought so far is the bottle sterilizer. Might buy a stroller soon while the crib is when I give birth per Mommy's strict instruction.


On the homefront, we are installing shelves (again) and re-arranging stuff. Bills, bills, bills. No Christmas shopping for this mommy-to-be but I will be getting the best gift ever! I hope he arrives (well and healthy) before Christmas hehe! 39th week ko ang December 24, pwede na nun, di ba? Yey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...