Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 Weeks


31 weeks today. It has been a week of highs and lows.

Last Friday, we went back to the ultrasound place for the 4D re-scan. As soon as we saw the baby, he was hiding his face with his hand. He even lifted his leg ala-ballerina to cover his face. But he showed us his penis in all its glory. Naughty naughty boy. The sonologist kept remarking that we may have to go back for a re-scan. Thankfully, near the end of the session, he showed his face and even stuck out his tongue.

Then we were off to Dagupan to celebrate my mom and aunt's birthdays and one of my sister's engagement. It was a week-end of gluttony - I had my fill of seafood like bangus, crabs and shrimps and our usual merienda of palabok and lumpia. My mom scolded me though for wearing leggings under my belly and "forced" me into a frilly daster as soon as I arrived.





The low is on the job hunting part. I never imagined that my growing belly can be such a turn-off. I could not help but cry about the whole thing last night. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...