Wednesday, October 22, 2014

30 Weeks


30 weeks today. Busy busy busy on all fronts.

Last Saturday, we had our 4D ultrasound. Balong covered his face, first with his arm, then with his leg. Hahaha. Buti na lang we are entitled to four free rescans. So far we were able to see that he has my forehead and nose and hubby's lips. Also, he hasn't just been kicking, he's been squirming and wriggling. I read somewhere that this is the "alien stage" - like there's something trying to jump out of your tummy. Just last night, I woke up and scolded hubby, thinking that he elbowed me in the stomach. Yun pala it's the bebe. Aguy.

We are still sprucing up the second room to serve as the room of the yaya and play area of bebe. We also disposed some furniture to make more space so we are currently sofa- and table-less in the living room. 
On the job front, I have passed out a couple of resumes in the compound and awaiting calls for interviews. 

Everything's happening so fast and at the same time. I am yearning for some quiet time. A staycation perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...