Thursday, September 4, 2014

Between Life Stages



A couple of weeks ago, I read all the posts in my old blog that I archived the end of 2011. I was such an industrious blogger then, with posts featuring random photos and random thoughts. 

When I created this blog in 2012, the posts are few and far between. It was like I lost my blogging mojo. But then again, I'm blogging more now, although my posts are more about the pregnancy. I can't help but muse, was my life really that boring between 2011 and up until a few months ago? Well, to be honest, I was a tad depressed about the no-baby situation, and I was afraid that if I blogged, it would be one angsty post after another.

That said, I'm just glad and grateful that happier times are ahead - in real life and for this blog. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...