Thursday, September 25, 2014

Swollen Feet


26 weeks this week. Lately, I've noticed the ever slightly swelling of my feet. I've taken to wriggling them while in the office. Today, I went to the office clinic to have my blood pressure taken and it's 120/80. My usual is 110/70. Googled like crazy, okay naman because not so drastic.

However, while I was drinking my milk tonight, I noticed that my feet are more swollen than usual. Ack. So now I'm in bed with my legs propped up on pillows. I really really hope I don't develop preeclampsia. 

 
I have a stuffy nose, too. Dunno if I'm getting a cold or it's just stuffy-nose-as-a-pregnancy-thing.

Entering the third trimester in a couple of weeks - eto na ba mga bagong aches and pains? Sob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...