Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cravings and Feelings


Today was not a good day. Ironic, because the weather was sunny and okay after days of rain, no mishaps on the train, and anything of that sort. I just felt down. I felt sorry for myself. Guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Guess my hormones are acting up? 


I decided to have lunch early by myself at the nearby mall. Devoured beef caldereta and fresh lumpia which elicited a few somersaults from the wee one. But the real reason why I was in the mall was because I was craving Starbucks' butterscotch oat fudge bar since Tuesday. Thankfully, meron sa Midtown, worth the long walk. I wanted to buy one more but I didn't bring enough cash. Good luck to my OGTT next week. Yikes.

I barely accomplished anything in the office. I want to start shopping for the baby but I don't know where to start. Gah I hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...