Monday, September 15, 2014

Bra Extenders


One of the perks (pun so intended) of being pregnant is that you get bigger boobies minus the breast augmentation price tag.

I think it was the near the end of my first trimester that I noticed my bras were getting snug. My cup didn't overfloweth and I can still close the snaps but I get the urge to un-snap them as they were uncomfortable. I wasn't keen on buying new bras because they aren't cheap and I won't have any use for them when the ladies shrink back to normal.

I remember reading about bra extenders once so I went to Landmark to find them.
This pack costs P89.75 for three different colored extenders. The saleslady also offered me a Barbizon one which I think was the same price but for only one piece. I'm all for getting the most bang out of my buck so I got this pack. They work naman. Although, the finishing of the stitches is kinda sloppy, there are some loose threads that you can just pull out, so if you're OC about that, this brand's not for you.

During this trip, I also bought a few maternity panties, the big granny ones which cover the belly hehe. I wear them when I wear dresses.

Now I'm thinking, do I have to buy nursing bras?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...